Construction is a risky industry. The idea of being faced with a multi-million dollar lawsuit for a construction defect claim or jobsite injury can be intimidating. Does your business have the right policies and procedures in place to survive this type of catastrophic loss? Weber Group Advisors is your one stop shop for a comprehensive insurance program and risk management needs.
Why choose Weber Group Advisors as your agent? We are….
With over 100+ years of combined insurance and risk management experience, the agents at Weber Group Advisors have the connections, expertise and service capabilities to handle all of your business insurance needs. Our skilled professionals can evaluate your business operations and recommend the right insurance package to ensure you are protected against the risks your company may face.
Weber Group Advisors offers a wide variety of insurance products with a special focus on the specific needs of the construction industry for general and subcontractors. Construction industry insurance coverage is critical to the life line of our clients. We have built relationships and credibility with all of the major construction markets which assists in providing our customers with the right coverage solutions for their unique business.
Our dedicated Advisors are committed to providing you with a variety of insurance services including, but not limited to:
- Consultative approach to providing insurance products
- Builders Risk coverage for large complex projects
- Prompt and accurate issuance of Certificates of Insurance (COI)
- Assistance in audit dispute in the event of a discrepancy
- Monitoring and verification of workers comp experience modifiers
- Aggressive claim reviews and assistance in resolution of claims
- Open claim reserve management ensure accuracy of reporting to NCCI
Our primary goal at Weber Group Advisors is to provide our customers with the right coverage for each individual situation. We offer a wide variety of Insurance Products and continue to add new products and coverage as the industry changes.
Below are just a few of the products and services we offer.
Traditional Insurance Products
- General Liability
- Workers Compensation
- Umbrella and Excess Liability
- Surety Bonds
- Executive Risks
- Local Admitted Insurance Placements
Specialty Insurance Products
- Technology Errors and Omissions
- Cyber Liability
- Drone Liability
- Clinical Trials
- Product Liability
- Transaction Programs (M & A)
- Warranty Programs
Executive Risk Insurance Products
- Professional Liability / Errors & Omissions
- Employment Practices Liability
- Crime Insurance
- Fiduciary Liability
- Directors and Officers Liability for Private Firms
- Directors and Officers Liability for Public Firms
- Outside Director Insurance Programs
- Tail, Run-off Programs