Sometimes insurance isn’t the answer. Preventing loss is the best way to avoid a loss. But what else can you do besides purchasing a comprehensive insurance program? That’s where Weber Group Advisors comes in. We provide risk management services that help prevent small headaches from turning into big problems.
Detailed knowledge and understanding of the contractual indemnity and additional insured mechanisms is important to help protect our clients’ risk and balance sheet from uninsured losses. From in-depth contract reviews to contractual risk transfer workshops, our team at Weber Group Advisors has what it takes to keep you “covered” on and off the job site.
Our Risk Management services include:
- Contractual Risk Transfer (CRT) – analysis and implementation, including thorough review of subcontract agreements, indemnification and hold harmless wording
- Indemnity and Additional Insured (AI) review to manage risk
- Fleet safety programs specialized for the construction industry
- Risk Analysis – evaluation of loss exposures and coverage gaps through reviews of current operations, industry specific questionnaires, past loss history, financial statements and records.
- Risk Management Techniques – we provide a variety of effective risk control techniques such as exposure avoidance, loss prevention, loss reduction, isolation of exposures and contractual risk transfer.
- Establishment of a Risk Management Program – after a thorough risk analysis and assessment of appropriate risk management techniques we assist in the implementation of an effective risk management program. We will help you decide what technical and managerial steps to take to reduce future losses.
- Risk Management Reviews – already have a risk management program in place? The process of managing risk never ends because the industry is constantly changing. We keep you informed of market trends and industry news to help you stay on top of loss control.
- Seminars & Training – Contractual Risk Transfer and Additional Insured mechanisms can be confusing. Our Advisors provide hands-on, in-person educationns for you and your employees.
- Certificates of Insurance and Endorsement Reviews – there are thousands of different insurance forms and additional insured endorsements and each provides (or excludes) different coverages. We can help you review your subcontractor’s insurance to make sure they supply you with adequate coverage.