A surety bond is a contract between three parties; the principal, the surety and the obligee. In this contract, the surety financially guarantees to the obligee that the principal will act in accordance with the terms established by the bond and contract.
We are able to provide the best surety program for your business as we have relationships with many top rated surety companies.
Our name, track record, longevity and experience in the industry are well-known. Our bond experts are experienced, professional and responsible. Speak with any one of our team members and find out just how committed they are to your business.
Our Surety Department:
- Actively participates with your business ownership and management team by providing consultation to you regarding your business plan, strategies and financial affairs with an emphasis on building relationships through open communication and honesty.
- Reviews contracts for onerous terms and conditions to ensure contracts are fair when executed.
- Analyzes and understands the unique nature of contractor financial statements.
- Offers recommendations for accounting, banking and legal support with knowledge of the construction industry.
- Assists in pre-qualification of contractors and subcontractors.
- Provides consultation for new start-up and spin-off companies.
- Assists in the establishment of Joint Ventures.
- Maintains experienced surety department personnel who are always available to meet your bonding needs.
- Manages capital levels within your company to maximize surety credit without being over capitalized.
- Upholds solid relationships with a variety of top rated surety companies for both large and small contractors. We will analyze your needs and requirements to find the one company that fits you best.
- Reviews Your Existing Surety Program – are you with the right surety?
- We provide expert advice to contractors and assist them with establishing and improving their surety relationship.
- Successfully negotiates more favorable conditions, terms, capacity and rates.
- Engages in long-term commitments to managing the specialized exposures of construction contractors.
Types of Bonds
- Completion Guaranty
- Contractor License
- License & Permit
- FMCSA Broker
- Texas DOT Permit
- Court Bonds